Party planning is not for the faint of heart, that’s for sure.
These mini party inspiration posts will help ease the stress of planning the best celebration for your little one!
DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links. An affiliate link means that if you purchase a product using one of our links below, we earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you!) that helps us keep inspiring your parties & life celebrations one blog post at a time!
CONSTRUCTION PARTY INSPO
When it came time to start thinking about Henry’s 3rd birthday party I knew it had to be a construction theme - my boy is truck OBSESSED! As I started gathering my ideas for his party, I realized how easy it is to become overwhelmed with EVERYTHING that is available out there.
This inspired my idea to create these mini party plans for you! Below, I’ve included several of my favorite ideas for each category. I hope it helps! Stay tuned for future mini party plans to come… and if you have a party theme you’d love to see, please shoot me a message!
First things first, invitations. Now obviously I was going to design one of my own, but there are tons of cute ones on Etsy, Pinterest, etc. I’ve linked a few of my favorites below.
- Under Construction Birthday Invitation by designtwentyfive
- Backhoe Construction Invite by Busy Bee Happenings
- Construction Vehicles Birthday Invitation by Hoopla Designs Co
- Stop the Traffic Invitation by Be Happy Party
- Close the Road Construction Invitation by GreyFox Illustrations
Source: Fab Everyday
Source: Sweetwood Creative Co.
- Build A Burger Station from Fab Everyday
- Wrecking Sausage Balls by Sweetwood Creative Co.
- Spare Tires (Choc Mini Donuts)
- Wrecking Balls – grapes, cheese balls
- Dirt Cups
- Boulders – Donut Holes
- Fun, inexpensive racetrack that makes a big impact in your entryway or a hallway.
- All parties need plates, cups, etc. This is the set I'm ordering for Henry's party.
- Signage throughout a party adds a cohesive feel with minimal effort. Here are a couple great options whether you’d like to print them yourself or buy some already done.
- For the DIY Queen, grab these Printables from AmandasPartiesToGo or these from LinenAndWove!
- Or, if you’d prefer some ready to go (totally my speed this year!), grab these from Amazon
- I really love these party picks & these cupcake toppers on Amazon. They are perfect for cupcakes, appetizers, or just a little touch of décor on a food table.
Source: Cam & Shan
Because this is a 3rd birthday party (& it will be at our house with ample toys available) I personally didn’t want to plan or set up a ton of coordinated activities. I will definitely be setting up a coloring station and if all goes as planned we’ll have a bounce house and maybe an outdoor “digging area”. Otherwise, I’m sure between the food & the treats & the playroom, the kids will just create their own fun!
If you’re looking for some inexpensive fun, grab these Free Printable Coloring Sheets from linenandwove!
I hope these ideas help you plan your Construction Birthday bash with ease! Just a few clicks around the internet and BAM - party planned! Stay tuned for more party plans coming soon...
As always, if you have any ideas you'd like to contribute, comment below! We love helping out other mamas :)